All our guest rooms are warmly presented with down comforters and amenities. The eco-minded architecture effortlessly mixes traditional heritage with contemporary design.
Rooms come in king, double twin or triple twin configuration.
If you are interested in something other than double occupancy please reach out to email@example.com
- All services and transportation (vehicles and trains) from pick up in Cusco on Day 1 to drop off in Cusco on Day 10. (does not include airfare)
- 9 nights lodging.
- All meals except breakfast on Day 1 and dinner on Day 10.
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trail by pack horses/mules and/or porters.
- Guided visit of Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Gratuities for services staff.
- Water, tea, coffee, soft drinks and fresh juices are free of charge at the MLP Lodges. Only filtered water and tea are available free of charge at the El Mercado Hotel.
We require that you purchase trip insurance within 14 days of booking.
20% cancellation fee at all times
90 days or more out, 50% of fees can be returned
89-60 days out, 10% of fees can be returned
59 or less days 0% can be returned
We will always do our best to replace you with another attendee in order to offer some refund, but we cannot make any guarantees.
Traveling should be something you can enjoy with complete peace of mind. You shouldn’t need to worry about things going wrong but unfortunately they can and do for many every year. Unexpected events can leave you out of pocket financially and in need of emergency assistance, and when you are overseas in unfamiliar surroundings, or the people around you do not speak your language, it can be scary.
With World Nomads Travel Insurance, you can relax, knowing they are there to manage any emergency situation that arises, handle your expenses, and answer your questions 365 days a year, 24/7, no matter where you are in the world.
With World Nomads Travel Insurance, you’ll have:
- Available for people from over 150 countries
- Overseas medical, evacuation and baggage
- Cover from a range of adventure sports and activities
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Cover for cancellation and delays
- Cover for stolen goods
- How do I get cover?
We recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of making your first payment, so your payments are covered against cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or accidents and you are covered from the get-go.
Bee The Wellness is an authorized representative of World Nomads travel Insurance. You should carefully read and consider the information provided having regard to your personal circumstances to decide if this insurance is right for you. Please refer to the applicable Policy Wording for the full terms, conditions, exclusions and limits that apply. Exact benefits vary depending on your Country. So for full details of what we cover, Get a quote.